Thursday, March 12, 2009

Photorejuvination - IPL Laser: FOTD...Day 9



This is day 9 post IPL laser on my face.  I still have brown spots on my forehead, cheeks and chin.  My skin is much improved compared to the first week. I have to wait until the spots are ready to dry up and flake off on their own.  Did you ever have a white head that is staring at you between your eyes and you arent' suppose to touch it?  That what it feels like looking at my dry flaky spots that I'm not suppose to touch.  I'm starting to get tired of looking at them, I want to pick!! I feel like my face looks dirty. 

This is what makeup I wore wearing today.  I actually wanted to try a sample of Bare Minerals in medium beige that I recently received with a purchase order.  Only half of my face in Bare Minerals and the other half with my new 'bfff' (best friend forever foundation!!) Chanel Pro Lumiere.  They sides look the same in the photo but, the left side of my face which has the Bare Minerals foundation is kind of itchy.  I really wanted to like this product :(  I like the way it covers and the way it feels, but I feel like pawing at my face.

On the rest of my face:
Cheeks - Chanel Bronzer #01 and Dainty Mineralized Blush MAC, Bonne Bell Glow Loose Powder Bronzer as highlighter

Eyes - Mac Painterly Paint Pot all over lid,  Mac Artifact Paint Pot on the lid, closest to lash line, Mac Malt e/s on top of lid, Kid in the crease and then Espresso Brown as darker crease shade, inner corner and brow bone Benefit Cream Shadow in r.s.v.p., lined eyes in Boot Black with mac liquid liner, bottom water line in Mac stubborn Brown.

Lips - Boots liner #17 In the Buff, Mac Buoy o Buoy lipstick, HK Mac Mimmy lipgloss

Yes, I know I have big unruly hair, can't help it. My hair is frizzy, wavy and has a mind of its own and I always have flyaways.  I work with what I have.  Truthfully, with how busy my day is I don't spend that much time on my hair, what's the point.

3 comments:

Liz said...

eventually found the follow tab on your page heheh
hey :D

LoveLipstickandLime said...

Thanks hun

Anna Saccone said...

Nadia, sei proprio bellissima!!!! Il tuo marito è molto fortunato!! ;) xoxoxo Anna

Post a Comment