Monday, April 20, 2009

UK Swap with the lovely Elizabeth





I did another swap with a new found friend from the UK, whom I think is the bomb. She is witty, beautiful and real with a twist of sarcasm. I heart her.....her name is Elizabeth, aka lizzclare on You Tube and she is a fellow blogger with a great site, please check her out at That One Girl. I first started chatting with Elizabeth when I saw her first vid on YT and I saw that she like motor bikes like I do and enjoys getting her hands dirty taking them apart. That was it for me, I love lipgloss but I'm also a tomboy at heart. So, we decided to swap and as usual her package arrived first and my is still enroute somewhere making bloody detours who knows where. Poor lipgloss86 who is beautiful and the sweetest thing and was the first person that I did a swap with is still waiting for her package to arrive and that was 2 weeks ago. I am seriously losing sleep over this but, have not given up hope yet. Please check out her blog, its great.

Here are some pics of Elizabeth's swap items that she sent and she also included some goodies for my children, how sweet is that!! Only a mommy would have thought to do that. The swap items were individually wrapped and tied with ribbon. In the swap she included the infamous Gosh lipstick in Darling, perfume, as well the Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme and some beautiful accessories and a gorgeous makeup bag. The JK Dewy Glow was my request and she made sure to wrap this one differently. Too many other things to list but will show and swatch in other blogs posts. I feel like a very lucky girl to be meeting such wonderful people in the blogging community and I am blown away by there generosity. Thank you Elizabeth.

6 comments:

Liz said...

So glad you liked it all :D my girls were excited to post it aswell
xx

Jenny9119999 said...

That looks like a lovely parcel to receive. Very thoughful of her to include gifts for the kids. Enjoy your goodies!!

LoveLipstickandLime said...

@Jenny9119999, Yes it was thoughtful of her. Thanks! xxNadia

Tali said...

She sent u a great selection!!

LoveLipstickandLime said...

@Tali, Yes she did, I'm very lucky and she knows my taste well :) xxNadia

Sonya said...

What a nice parcel you got there. I just love it when the products are foreign. I checked out her blog, and she looks like a sweetheart with a really sultry sexy side.

Post a Comment