Monday, May 11, 2009

Swap Items from LovePeaceandLipGloss




Over the last month I have been getting to know Gina from YouTube's LovePeaceandLipGloss and I am smitten with this gal. She has such a unique style that you don't see too often anymore. She smart, funny, and one hot mama of three adorable children. Did I mention her hair, OMG! look at that hair. Its gorgeous and I like the fact that she lets it all hang wild. I remember one of the first conversations we had I mentioned that I have an urge to stick my fingers in her wild mane and she told me that I should do that at my own risk and that she wasn't responsible for any lost items. I nearly fell of my chair with laughter. She is a breath of fresh air and I think we must have been related in another life. We could talk for hours, literally!

Gina was able to pinpoint my taste so well that I was surprised and she sent lovely makeup from NYX, Milani, Prestige and Jane, which included two sets of gorgeous earrings, all in a beautiful velour makeup case. She also added another makeup bag but that's not in the pic because I forgot, its already in my purse. As always, the card that was included is my favorite part. Thank you Gina.

If you haven't heard of this beauty who is so generous and kind-hearted please check out her YouTube channel and subscribe, LovePeaceandLipGloss. Thanks for stopping by.xx

22 comments:

lovepeaceandlipgloss said...

Nadia!!! You are just amazing!! You are such a beautiful person ~on the inside as well and your kind words totally made my day! I feel the same about you, its rare to find a person in your life you click with as fast as we did. You are gorgeous , smart and hilarious and hell yeah!!...we must be twins!! LOl. I adore you! xxGina

LoveLipstickandLime said...

@lovepeaceanslipgloss, Thank you Gina, I am very touched by your words and very glad that we met. xxNadia

Monika @ RocailleWrites said...

This is so nice, I love all the warm colored make-up in the photo :) Have fun while playing with it! xxx

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I love all those shades! Gorgeous! I'm off to You Tube now! :)

LoveLipstickandLime said...

@Rocaille, Thank you, I will definitely have fun. xxNadia

Anonymous said...

oh those earrings are gorgeous! i love your new banner btw-very cute!

LoveLipstickandLime said...

@Lola......I like the earrings and my banner very much. Thanks Lola. xxNadia

GiGi said...

The earrings are going to look great on you. What a great love package.

noone said...

oh wow that's awesome!! What a great package!

LoveLipstickandLime said...

@PopChampagne....Thank you, I agree. Looking foward to diving into it and experimenting. Thanks for stopping by. xxNadia

Tina A. said...

Lucky girl! Everything looks super cute...;)

Crissy said...

ooh i love the earrings :D

A said...

Lucky you, some amazing things you got there :)

I went to her YouTube channel and subscribed right away - Yay for finding new people on YT for me to watch!!

Chrissy said...

Great swap! :D Isn't it great to make friends? :)

Anonymous said...

Everything looks gorgeous!! you're so lucky! :)

i LOVE your blog, i just started one today, id love if you'd check it out and follow me if you like it! :)

xx

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Helloo :) New FOllower ! <3

Belle Du Jour said...

That is so sweet!!! Lucky girl!
Come stop by my blog and check it out. Hope to see you around!
xx Belle

Belle Du Jour said...

im following you now ;)

Couture Carrie said...

Hi Nadia!
What a perfect name for a blog!

Love the earrings pictured in this post!

xoxox,
CC

LoveLipstickandLime said...

@Couture Carrie, Thank you so much. I like the earrings a lot myself. Thanks for stopping by. xxNadia

Minerva said...

I love watching Gina! She is a breath of fresh air on YouTube land! I adore the earrings she sent you!! They're gorgeous!!!

ethereal said...

I love th designs. Are this items ok for swapping?

www.tradingmystuffs.com

Post a Comment