Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm Back From My UK Trip!!




Hello!!

I've returned from London and I had a wonderful time. The six days went by at lightening speed but I managed to spent some quality time with my friend Liz (lizzclare) and we did some serious shopping. Liz and I acted as if we'd known each other for ages, what a great gal!! For now, I'm posting one of the items I had to have the moment I laid eyes on them. The weather in Northampton wasn't the greatest, damp, windy with a slight chill, but that's not the reason why I made the trip. When I returned home the weather wasn't any better.

I've included a look of the moment which I've been sporting lately. I'm wearing a double-breasted trench from Zara and a wool beret which I've had for ages. These gorgeous boots are Bronx and were purchased from TK Maxx in Northampton. The brand Bronx is found in Toronto in higher end shoe stores and I've only ever seen them at one of my favourite stores Trove and occassionally at Winners. Even with the currency exchange they were less expensive than if I were to have purchased them in my area.

I will continue with this post very soon. Thank you all for your lovely comments, tweets and emails that Liz and I received during my visit to the UK.

Thanks for stopping by. xxNadia

9 comments:

Lydia said...

Sei bellissima in questa foto!
I look forward to see the stuff you got in England. Stores are dirty cheap there! London is definitely the greatest place for shopping (I loved shopping in Montréal as well...but London has the most particular things ever!)!

Michélle said...

You look so great! :) So happy you two had an amazing time!
xo Michélle

Lipstick on the cup said...

Great boots and I love your outfit - very pretty :)

Tina A. said...

Look how cute you are in this photo!!! :)
Excellent excellent outfit (I assume that the boots would be worn with the trench/beret), classic, but with a bit of character, I LOVE it!!!
You and Liz made many of us sliiightly jealous, I mean, the shopping and cocktails...lol!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

You look so elegant in the picture..that's what I call a cool mamma!

beautyparler said...

Looking gorgeous as usual:) Loving the Zara trench (but of course I love everything Zara must be 'cause I worked there for 5 year). The boot are fabulous too! Have a good weekend!

Anjali said...

Hi! I just started following your blog...
I love your look above - so cute but also chic :) And the boots are awesome, I'm inspired to find similar ones in Toronto!

DluxEdition.com said...

You look great! Love the hair!

Anyways check out my blog too if you want :)

Melissa said...

Gorgeous boots! So glad you had a good time in the UK.

Melissa

http://happygoldenlilies.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment